Heiden Technology Solutions Named to ChannelE2E Top 100
Vertical Market MSPs: 2019 Edition
Fourth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs
In Healthcare, Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing & More
May 3, 2019, Saginaw, Michigan: Heiden Technology Solutions has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2019. The annual list and research (hashtag: #Top100MSP) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, government, financial services, manufacturing, legal, not-for-profit and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2018 and January 2019 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends. Among the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2019:
- Honorees generated a combined $699.1 million in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) for 2018, up from $277.3 million in 2017. The surge involved organic growth combined with aggressive merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- Honorees are managing nearly one million devices.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while manufacturing, legal and not-for-profit vertical activities are accelerating.
Heiden Technology Solutions was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Healthcare.
“With the challenges in Healthcare, we are both excited and honored to be recognized as a leader in Healthcare IT, said Carl Heiden, President/CEO, Heiden Technology Solutions. “because our commitment to helping our clients with their technology needs as well as maintain security and compliance remains our top priority.”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Heiden on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Through a vertical market focus, top MSPs are generating stronger profit margins and increased customer loyalty, while increasingly attracting acquisition and investor interest from peer MSPs and private equity firms.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
As Heiden Technology Solutions reaches its 25th year anniversary, Heiden continues to incorporate new solutions that address changes in the industry and HIPAA security and compliance standards as well as address the needs to maintain high productivity and help practices meet their service and business needs.
About Heiden Technology Solutions
Heiden Technology Solutions is a privately held corporation located in Saginaw Michigan with customers throughout the United States. Why does Heiden have such a wide array of customers across all industries? Because of their ability to address problems and structure solutions that help businesses overcome obstacles. Heiden is more than an IT partner, Heiden is a business partner.
- For sales inquiries and any other information contact Heiden Technology Solutions CEO Carl Heiden, email@example.com
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com